507 Butler Street
William Steward, an African-American teamster and his wife Susannah lived in Niagara from 1834 – 1847.
41 Byron Street
Archdeacon MacMurray was the third rector of St. Mark’s and the instigator of the construction of the Rectory in the mid-19th century.
99 River Beach Road
The Foghorn House, built in 1904, operated as a warning signal for marine vessels in the days when Niagara’s waterfront was a bustling shipping centre.
118 Queen Street
This project was one of The Foundation’s earliest interventions to preserve the frame clapboard house situated on the main street.
The many communities that make up the Town each have a local cemetery dating back to the earliest history.
323 Simcoe Street at Gage Street
The Niagara Foundation committed funds to the restoration of the steeple as a part of the bigger project.